Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Document for Project #1

For our first project, I will be analyzing the lab report titled "Nerve Growth Factor-induced Neurite Outgrowth in PC12 Cells Involves the Coordinate Induction of
Microtubule Assembly and Assembly-promoting Factors."  The lab report is about a type of specialized cells that can be manipulated into becoming neurons when injected with a particular neuronal growth factor called NGF.  During my cell signaling class last semester, we did a semester long project working with this unique phenomenon of PC12 cells, which got me interested in the subject.  It will be interesting to analyze the effectiveness of a published lab report as a technical document, and maybe improve the effectiveness of the reports that I write myself for classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment